Potato chaat is everybody’s favorite, but do you have to go out when you feel like eating potato chaat? If so, then now you know this easy recipe of making potato chaat, because with the help of this you can make potato chaat anytime at your home.
Know what you need to make potato chaat and what is the right way to make it and how you can make it at your home.
Potatoes are beneficial for health, and if you make snacks made properly, then these are healthy snacks. The types of spices used in them are also beneficial for your digestive power.
Now you are telling this recipe to make tasty potato chaat.
Potato Chaat Ingredients
- Potatoes – 250 grams (boiled)
- Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander – little bit (finely chopped)
- Sew – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – less than 4 teaspoons
- Ginger – ½ inch (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chaat Masala – 4 tablespoons
- Black salt – less than 4 teaspoons
- Green coriander chutney – 2 tablespoons
- Sweet chutney – 2 tablespoons
Potato Chaat Recipe
- To make instant potato chaat, first heat the pan. Put oil in a hot pan. Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped ginger and green chilli to the pan and fry it lightly. Then, add coriander powder and fry it a little.
- After this, add tomato, salt, black salt, red chili powder and potato to the masala. Also add roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, green coriander chutney and sweet chutney. Mix all the ingredients till they get well and turn off the gas.
- Then, add finely chopped coriander and mix it. Chaat is ready, take it out in a plate.
Garnish with some green coriander and sev on top of the chaat. Instant potato chaat is ready. Serve it like a snack like this and eat and feed it while chopping.
Tips: You can use tomato sauce instead of sweet chutney. If there is no green coriander sauce, you can increase the green chillies for the spicy. If you have pomegranates, they can also be put from above.