Mumbai’s fast food is the most popular. Everyone wants to know about Mumbai’s fast life and street food. Bollywood stars, film shoots, multinational companies and even more know how much is inside Mumbai’s Mayanagari. By the way, the specialty of Mayanagari is the food that you will get 24 hours at the cheapest price, and not only that, most of the street food found in Mumbai is also healthy.
Pav Bhaji you may have eaten many times, but the talk of Maharashtrian Tangal Pav is different. It is tasty to eat, it is also healthy for your health.
Let us also tell you that you do not need to go to Mumbai or Maharashtra to eat tangy missal pav because you can easily make it at your home anytime. If you want to eat spicy and healthy, then you know this recipe to make tangy missal pav.
The tangy misal pav is sour, peppery and pungent in taste. Know the ingredients you need to make it and what is the right way to make it.
Ingredients to make tangy missal pav
- Sprouted Moong Dal or Moth – 2 cups
- Tamarind pulp – 1 teaspoon
- Potatoes – 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes – sliced into 1 small pieces
- Red chili powder – as per taste
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Rye – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves – 10-12 finely chopped
- Onion – 1-2 finely chopped
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 1-2 finely chopped
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 tablespoon roasted
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
To garnish –
- Coriander finely chopped – little bit
- Onion – finely chopped
- Save – a little
- Lemon – 1 chopped
Method of preparation for tangy meatloaf
- To make misal pav at home, first of all take a bowl and add 2 cups sprouted moong dal or moth to it, then add finely chopped potatoes, turmeric, salt, red chili powder and mix.
- Now put it in a pot and boil it. When it boils well, take it off the gas.
- Now take a pan and add oil to it and keep it on the gas to heat it.
- When the oil is hot, add 1 pinch asafoetida and add some cumin seeds and roast it.
- Now add finely chopped onion to it, then add garlic and ginger paste to it and fry it for a while now, add finely chopped tomatoes and green chillies to it and fry it thoroughly by mixing it well.
- Now you add boiled potatoes and moth to it. Fry it well with the tempering mixture.
- Now you add tamarind anal to it and then mix it well again
- When the mixture boils well, turn off the gas. It is ready.
- Now take a non stick griddle and put it on the gas to get hot.
- Apply butter well all around on the pav and roast it well on the pan and apply butter on it, the pav becomes crispy and enhances the taste.
- Now put it on a plate and serve it with hari chutney and salad.
Serve Missal Pav like this
The way of serving misal pav should also be right, only then it will be fun to eat. Now put the vegetable you have prepared in a bowl called missal, put chopped onion, tomato, gram flour, green coriander and green chilli in it. Now put pav in the plate and serve it with green chutney and salad.